Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vikings dome collapses

The Vikings have to play at the Detriot dome because Minnosta's roof collapsed.The roof collapsed because a strong winter storm came and dumped 17 inches of snow,which was enough to "deflate" the thin roof. They had to call in firefighters to clean off the collapsed roof, they did succseed but are still to worried of it collapesing a second time. The Giants came out with a win but the only reason I think is because the Vikings were still worried about there stadium back in Minnasota.

2 comments:

  1. Great, I mean Great blog Casey and Ryan!! I am so happy that I am your very first follower. Keep up the great work. I will visit you often. I hope this blog is very successful!! I love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment vice versa.

    ReplyDelete